IBC Incorporation Procedure - Belize Company Formation
The procedure and requirements to incorporate an International Business Company in Belize Company Formation are set out below:
- Three proposed company names.
- A brief description of the planned activities.
- Name, address, nationality, passport number and occupation of the Director(s) and Shareholder(s).
- The number of shares to be issued to each Shareholder
This information can be completed on our online Incorporation Form (click here) or by downloading the Incorporation Form (click here) to download). On completion please email to email@example.com
Belize Incorporation Requirements
- Minimum of one Director. Corporations are permitted.
- Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted.
- A Secretary is NOT required.
The Director and Shareholder can be the same individual or corporation.
|Government fee||US$ 100.00|
|Registered office||US$ 225.00|
|Registered agent||US$ 225.00|
|Incorporation fee||US$ 250.00|
|Total cost of incorporation||US$ 800.00|
To proceed with the incorporation...
Payment should be made to the following US$ account (if you wish to pay in GBP or Euro´s please contact us to obtain the relevant account details):
Account name: WWINCORP
Bank name: HSBC
Address: 129 New Bond Street, London W1A 2JA
Sort code: 40-12-76
Account no: 5977 4877
SWIFT BIC: HBUKGB4B
Payment can also be made by PayPal by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once funds (or confirmation of the transfer from your bank) have been received we will commence the incorporation.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations require that we obtain the listed documents on each beneficial owner of the company, these should be sent to our office, firstly by fax:
- Certified passport copy
- Utility bill (no older than three months) as proof of address
- Professional Reference (e.g. from an accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist)
We can commence the incorporation before receiving these documents but we are unable to release the corporate package until receipt.