IBC Incorporation Procedure - Belize Company Formation
The procedure and requirements to incorporate an International Business Company in Belize Company Formation are set out below:
- Three proposed company names.
- A brief description of the planned activities.
- Name, address, nationality, passport number and occupation of the Director(s) and Shareholder(s).
- The number of shares to be issued to each Shareholder
Belize Incorporation Requirements
- Minimum of one Director. Corporations are permitted.
- Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted.
- A Secretary is NOT required.
The Director and Shareholder can be the same individual or corporation.
|Government fee||US$ 100.00|
|Registered office||US$ 225.00|
|Registered agent||US$ 225.00|
|Incorporation fee||US$ 250.00|
|Total cost of incorporation||US$ 800.00|
To proceed with the incorporation...
Payment should be made to the following US$ account (if you wish to pay in GBP or Euro´s please contact us to obtain the relevant account details):
Account name: WWINCORP
Bank name: HSBC
Address: 129 New Bond Street, London W1A 2JA
Sort code: 40-12-76
Account no: 5977 4877
SWIFT BIC: HBUKGB4B
Payment can also be made by PayPal by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once funds (or confirmation of the transfer from your bank) have been received we will commence the incorporation.
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations require that we obtain the listed documents on each beneficial owner of the company, these should be sent to our office, firstly by fax:
- Certified passport copy
- Utility bill (no older than three months) as proof of address
- Professional Reference (e.g. from an accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist)
We can commence the incorporation before receiving these documents but we are unable to release the corporate package until receipt.