USA Company Formation
USA Company Formation | Offshore Company Incorporation
The United States of America consists of 50 states and it forms a large part of the North American continent bordering Mexico to the south and Canada to the north. The USA gained independence from Britain in 1776 and has had a Federal system of Government every since. The population is approximately 270 million.
The procedure and requirements to incorporate an International Business Company in USA Company Formation are set out below:
The procedure and requirements to incorporate a Limited Liability Company in the USA are set out below:
- Which State you which to incorporate in
- Names of members
- Copies of passports of the members or Certificate of Incorporation if a corporation
USA Company Formation Features
The LLC have been a traditional form of business structure in Europe. In Germany for example, the LLC is the equivalent to a "GmbH". The LLCs made their way to the United States in the late 70s, with Wyoming being the first state to introduce legisation, as of today they are accepted as form of business in every state. LLCs are very popular since they combine advantages of a partnership with those of a corporation.
Most states normally incorporate between 24 and 48 hours
- No directors required
- Only one member - can be corporate
- No requirement for local member(s) for USA Companies
The USA incorporation documents do not carry the name or identity of the members. As such no names appear on the public record.
Member nominee services are allowed to ensure confidentiality of beneficiaries.
- There is no share capital
- Certificates are issued to show a members percentage ownership of the company
- Members liability is limited to their contribution
- The LLC itself does not pay tax, the members are liable for profits derived from the partnership
- Foreign members resident outside the USA only pay income tax on income derived in the US
There is no requirement for filing annual returns or audited financial statements.
- Meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
There is no restriction on doing business with US residents, however if the LLC is foreign or non resident owned tax will be liable on profits generated within the USA.
There are no restrictions for USA LLC´s to carry on any legitimate business.
- First year government filing fees
- Certificate of Formation
- Memorandum and Articles of Organisation
- Member Certificates
- Registered agent services, (first year)
- Registered office, (first year)
- International express delivery by FedEx or DHL
The company may not use a name identical or similar to an existing company so as to cause confusion. The name must end: LLC, L.L.C., or Limited Liability Company