Limited Liability Company Incorporation Procedure - USA Company Formation
The procedure and requirements to incorporate an International Business Company in USA Company Formation are set out below:
The procedure and requirements to incorporate a Limited Liability Company in the USA are set out below:
- Which State you which to incorporate in
- Names of members
- Copies of passports of the members or Certificate of Incorporation if a corporation
This information can be completed on our incorporation form (click here) to download). On completion please fax or email it to our office: +44 845 868 6407.
USA Incorporation Requirements
- There are no Directors.
- A Secretary is not required.
- A minimum of one member is necessary. Corporations are allowed to be appointed as members.
- A brief description of the activities of the company.
To proceed with the incorporation...
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations require that we obtain the listed documents on each beneficial owner of the company, these should be sent to our office, firstly by fax:
- Certified passport copy
- Utility bill (no older than three months) as proof of address
- Professional Reference (e.g. from an accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist)
We can commence the incorporation before receiving these documents but we are unable to release the corporate package until receipt.