Procedure to incorporate - Hong Kong Company Formation
The procedure and requirements to incorporate an International Business Company in Hong Kong Company Formation are set out below:
- Three proposed company names.
- A brief description of the planned activities.
- Name, address, nationality, passport number and occupation of the Director(s) and Shareholder(s).
- The number of shares to be issued to each Shareholder
This information can be completed on our incorporation form (click here) to download). On completion please fax or email it to our office: +44 845 868 6407.
Hong Kong Incorporation Requirements
- Minimum of one Director. Corporations are permitted.
- Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted.
- A resident Secretary is necessary but this is included as part of the WWincorp package.
The Director and Shareholder can be the same individual or corporation.
|Government fee||US$ 258.00|
|Registered office||US$ 400.00|
|Registered agent||US$ 400.00|
|Incorporation fee||US$ 300.00|
|Total cost of incorporation||US$ 1,358.00|
To proceed with the incorporation...
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations require that we obtain the listed documents on each beneficial owner of the company, these should be sent to our office, firstly by fax:
- Certified passport copy
- Utility bill (no older than three months) as proof of address
- Professional Reference (e.g. from an accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist)
We can commence the incorporation before receiving these documents but we are unable to release the corporate package until receipt.